Butternut squash (chopped 1 cup)
Potato (chopped 1 cup)
Carrots (chopped 1 cup)
4 Chicken legs
Chicken broth cube
1/4 cup Tomato puree
Salt and Pepper
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper, add to hot oil and cook for a few minutes till golden brown
2. Keep the chicken aside, to the same pot add all your vegetables and cook for about 7-8 minutes
3. Add water, tomato puree, chicken broth cube and chicken, cook on low heat for 1.5 to 2 hours
4. Remove the chicken, shred it and keep it aside. Blend the veggies.
5. Add everything back to the pan and cook till it comes to a boil.
6. Add pasta (optional)
(Hope you enjoy it, next time I will post some healthy dessert recipes)
Keep Reading I will Keep Writing
(I found this recipe here http://www.laurainthekitchen.com/all/episode.php?episodenumber=228 )