Monday 28 January 2013

Something for the hips

(I have added links to most of the exercises mentioned below just for you to see the correct form of doing the exercise)


Squats 

---
Lunge (stay in lunge position and twist)

---
Front kick
Squat and knee raise (raise you knee to the opposite side)
Circular kick

---
Lie down on your side and your raise leg

---

You can make each of these exercises difficult or easier depending on your fitness level (I will tell you how to make them difficult later), initially I think your focus should be on maitaining the form and doing each exercise correctly so that you don't hurt yourself.
You can decide the number of repetitions and sets depending on your comfort level (I started with 2 sets of 8)..***please don't forget to warm-up/cool down before and after any exercise

I would also like to point out I'm no fitness expert these are things I learnt along the way of my weight loss journey by surfing the internet and going for fitness classes.


Keep Reading I will Keep Writing 
Tanvee

No comments:

Post a Comment