Tuesday 29 January 2013

Something for your Core


(As usual the exercises have links for you to get an idea)


Move four steps ahead in a push-up position move four steps back in the same position
(Walking in a push-up position)

Start in a push-up position and go into a plank position (this is a combination of two exercise, if you find it difficult use the halfway push up)

You can make each of these exercises difficult or easier depending on your fitness level, initially I think your focus should be on maintaining the form and doing each exercise correctly so that you don't hurt yourself.
you can decide the number of repetition and sets depending on your comfort level. ***please don't forget to warm-up/cool down before and after any exercise

I would also like to point out I'm no fitness expert these are things I learnt along the way of my weight loss journey by surfing the internet and going for fitness classes.
Let me know how you liked these exercises? Did you find them useful?
Keep Reading I will Keep Writing 
Tanvee

No comments:

Post a Comment