Saturday 3 August 2013

Chicken 65 (Indian Style grill)

Its has been a while since I posted a recipe, this recipe is quick and easy like my usual posts. Its a little on the spicy side so you could adust the spices according to your taste.


Ingredients
4 Dried red chillies
2 inch Ginger
6 cloves Garlic
2 tablespoons Coriander seed
12 Black peppercorns
--
1/2 cup Yogurt
1.5 tablespoon Lemon juice
2 table spoon Rice flour (I used less of this or sometimes even skip this step)
Salt to taste
Oil (I use very little)
--
450 gms Chicken
--
Method:
1. Grind the first 6 ingredients
2. Mix it with the remaining remaining 5 ingredients
3. Marinade the chicken in this mixture for 1 hour
4. Grill the chicken (this is usually a stir fry recipe but I prefer grilling)
Hope you don't find it oo spicy, I usually serve this with a yogurt dip to balance the flavours.

Keep Reading I will Keep Writing 
Tanvee
(http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com/chicken-65---dakshin-delights.aspx)

 

7 comments:

  1. Yum. How are you doing girl.
    Thanks for dropping by my blog :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Z, I love browsing through your blog..you will also find me there :)

      Delete
  2. Yummy. Nice. Its so easy recipe and most famous dish. Happy friendship day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gopinath...I'm always on the lookout for easy recipes..Happy friendships day to you too :)

      Delete
  3. My whole family likes it when the chicken is marinaded because it is so tender. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article ...Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post. yoga courses india

    ReplyDelete