Friday 10 January 2014

January Jean Club update


I got back from a 3 weeks break on 8th, my flight was delayed by a few hours so it was a tiring journey. I started work the next day and finally today I found time to write. By now most of you know I am now Mrs T ;)
I want to share a few more posts about the wedding but before that I want to share with all of you my January Jean Club result
I lost 2 kgs in the last 3 weeks, I am sure it was all the running about which goes with a wedding that made me lose those kgs. I was good with my exercise plan and my eating but did not expect to lose any weight. Though I did not manage to run as many days as I wanted I managed to do a lot of circuit training. Most days ended very late for me (1:30 am or later) so I would find it really difficult to get up in the morning for a jog. I was also surrounded by lots of family and friends on most days, these are people I was meeting after ages so instead of going out for a run I would workout at home while spending time with family
Things that kept me on track:

  1. Making exercise plans with my sister and friends. I did most circuits with my sister, I went running with one of my closest friend. I went sprinting alone and I went for my long run with T (that was a good way of spending time with people I love) 
  2. Being very stubborn about not eating unhealthy. I did not budge once, if I decided to eat healthy I ate healthy. If I was eating out I controlled my portions. I did my usual sharing and one bite for desserts  (except once when I ate one entire ice-cream cone)
  3. Improvising my plan. My original plan was to run most days but I found myself not being able to manage that so instead of letting my day go waste because I could not fit in a run I would improvise my plan and do circuit training. There were days when I did three 15 minute workouts because I was so busy 
  4.  All my blogging friends, reading all the blogs I read always keeps me on track. Most bloggers remind me to keep going

My circuit training
1 min squats
1 min jumping squats
(5 rep)
1 min plank
1 min push up
--
1 min lunges
1 min jumping lunges
(5 rep)
1 min side plank
1 min mountain climbers
1 min side plank
--
1 min sumo squats
1 min burpee
(5 rep)
1 min donkey kick
1 min leg raise
(5 rep)
Most days this was how my circuits looked sometimes I changed the exercises depending on my mood. that's all for now. Next post back to wedding fun

Keep Reading I will Keep Writing  
Tanvee

11 comments:

  1. Hey Tanvee - with all the great exciting things that have been your life recently, I think you have done very well.

    Definitely look forward to some more posts and your lovely pictures.

    May 2014 be a brilliant, happy and healthy year for you, 'Mr T' your family and friends

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Jan for your comments and good wishes, my next post is again a wedding post :)

      Delete
  2. I like your post. Definitely look forward to some more posts and your lovely pictures. Exercise are the best way to control your weight. Juice fast is also very good for the weight loss. It can gives you instant effect is your weight.

    Regards,
    Goji Berry Juice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucas, I totally believe in exercising and eating right...never really given juice fast a try, was looking at your site...it looks interesting

      Delete
  3. Congratulations mrs T. I salute your spirit and commitment to stay fit. I could not follow my routines in last month due to christmas and my son holidays and going out regularly. I thought its ok to take a break sometimes. I started being on routine since new year. All the best for ur married life. Waiting for ur marriage fun blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Gopinath for such a wonderful comment, I hope you had a fun break with your son and wife :) next post is a wedding post again

      Delete
  4. Congratulations!! You are doing great in all areas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you Leigh :) was just reading your JJC post

    ReplyDelete