A few weeks back I was approached by Priscilla Liang from dogvacay.com for sharing a post about my workouts. She shared with me their circuit workout which looked very interesting to me. Here’s the workout she shared with me.
and now my work out. I change my workouts every few months. My latest circuit is a combination of weights (not very heavy) and jumps
- Squats with 24 kg kettle bells
- Jumping squats
- Lunges with 10 kg dumbbells in both hands
- Jumping alternating lunges
- Sumo squat with 24 kg kettle bells
- Alternating narrow and wide squat jumps
- Dead lift with a 20 kg barbell
20 repetitions each and 5 sets of each
Cool down – stretches (I do a few more, but these are my favourite)
- Downward dog
- Child pose is my favorite
What kind of circuits do you all enjoy?
Keep Reading I will Keep Writing