Thursday 30 April 2015

My guest post

Hi everybody,
Z from kickingkilos asked me to do a guest post, she emailed me a list of questions all related to my weight loss journey.

1. When and how I decided to lose weight?
2. How did I manage to lose weight?
3. How do I handle social gatherings
4. My advise to anybody starting their journey

I did my best to answer these and loved all the wonderful comments her readers wrote. If you want to have a look you could read my post 'WW#2 Guest Post From Tanvee'


Keep Reading I will Keep Writing      
Tanvee

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you :) just replied to your comment there :)

      Delete
  2. Great guest post on Z' kickingkilos.

    You have just done so well EXCELLENT

    Have a good weekend

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete