Tuesday 21 April 2015

Running after the idea of perfection



Exactly a month and not a single post from me which is very disappointing especially because as usual I have so many things to share...this is not a fitness related post but just a general thought as most of you have noticed my blog updates have become fewer overtime, last I mentioned to you all about working on a creating a website and I am still doing that but it’s not turning out to be as good or as perfect as I want it to be, the result was fewer blog posts and my absence from the blogging world which is really the opposite of what I wanted to do. I wanted to become more regular, share more often and connect more but running after what I think is good enough for my blog has made me actually neglect my blog completely. 

 In my want create a perfect website I ignored the real reason I wanted a new website. I am missing out on sharing my new fitness adventures with all of you...so I have decided I am back and whenever I manage to finally finish my website I will launch it till then this blog is the place to find me, get ready to see more of my posts and my comments!!!!

On the fitness front I am doing my second round of 6 weeks with Michelle, I am still enjoying my Mauy thai classes, Negative chin ups are still regular in my routine and I am back to hill sprints.


Keep Reading I will Keep Writing      
Tanvee



4 comments:

  1. good to hear from you Tanvee!
    Hopefully I am going to be back to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to hear from you. nice to see u doing new things. will wait for your website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to see your post Tanvee.

    Look forward to reading your next one ......

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about not getting to post regularly -- it's hard to do it all :) Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete