Tuesday 19 May 2015

A look into my week's food (with recipe links)

Breakfast 
Rolled oats + protein powder + mixed nuts + (banana/apple)
Rolled oats + cottage cheese + mixed nuts
bounce ball + fruit bowl
repeated oats and cottage cheese for the remaining days



Lunch/Dinner 
Tomato walnut pasta sauce 

I added chicken to this recipes and made courgette pasta for myself, mixed it with whole wheat pasta for T

coconut tomato mixed vegetable soup

quionoa
http://ohsheglows.com/2012/08/20/warm-quinoa-salad-with-3-herb-green-sauce/
I added shredded chicken to this recipe also

chickpea lentil salad

enchiladas 

I added chicken to this recipe too

(For all recipes I played around with the quantity ingredients according to my convenience)

Snacks
Frozen banana and grapes
greek yoghurt
nuts
oranges

bounce balls (usually I will have this only on days I have nothing else to snack on)

Now you know my few of my favourite recipe blogs, what are your favourite recipe blogs?

Keep Reading I will Keep Writing       
Tanvee

4 comments:

  1. this is one hell of a good food...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u so much for this Tanvee! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. looks delishj!
    Zainab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete